Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Week Favorites

Sister, you are funny! This week went SO good for you. I was really nervous, but was inspired to make a calendar for the fridge with magnets of EVERYTHING we were going to do all week, so you would know and not be anxious. It really helped so much...we didn't have ANY melt downs! :O)
You and Sa-Po had so much fun this week. You giggled and palyed and laugh and just had such a fun week. So many people asked if you were twins, this week, even though you guys are so opposite in your main features!
You had SO much fun making cookies at Grandma Joy's and playing with you older cousins, Lucy and Kat! You look up to them so much and were always holding there hands and making sure to be right by them.
MY FAVORITE part of this week is you ACTUALLY let me do your hair. Even if you had to pick from the Pony's and say "Can you do this." I LOVED IT! I loved spending more one on one time with you and just cuddling you on the couch.
I love you Sister, you always make me feel so good and complement me on our house, and having fun, and playing games together. Thank you for loving me and teaching me!
I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment