Saturday, October 10, 2009

EARN YELLOW BIRD

Sister you have been having a really hard time in the mornings before school, and I have been trying to think of something SO fun...just for you to help you cope with all the changes. So I came up with the idea to have you earn a "Webkinz." (your FAVORITE thing in the world at this point in time)

When I told you the plan you glowed with excitement at the thought of earning a Webkinz...you told us that you thought you could do it...so we went and let you pick one out. We were at the store for almost a half hour till you finally picked, in your words, "a cute little yellow birdie."
Today we made a chart with the rules of earning it and a picture of the Yellow Bird. You glued everything just perfect and enjoyed our fun afternoon of getting it put together. I KNOW you can do it Sis. I know you can think of something besides the gloom you certainly feel when you think of going to school. You are a beautiful little girl, and you make me smile. I hope my idea helps you be happy in the morning and excited about school. I love you Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment